I rarely go anywhere without my hat!
- FREE SIZE: with an adjustable string at back built-in sweatband. Best fit for 55-58cm 21.6″-22.8″ 6 7/8 – 7 1/4.
- FOLDABLE: folds up easily, compact and perfect as a fishing or travel hats.
- DETACHABLE CHIN STRAP: adjustable for a better fit; won’t blown off when it gets windy.
- SPF 50+: this sun hat has passed UPF 50+ test, it could block 97.5% or more of sun UV rays.
- WIDE BRIM: measures 4 – 4.5″ in length, large enough to shade forehead, eyes and cheeks from sun uv ray. The shape looks really adorable.
Every walker needs a good pair of shoes.
There are so many walking shoes to choose from. Amazon and an amazing selection. I’m a fan of Saucony shoes.
Walkers need a pair of socks that wick the moisture away. Check out this selection of socks.
I love my hydration pack. This is a great piece of equipment for a moisture seeker. It doesn’t matter what activity I’m participating in outside, I like using this hydration pack. I love it because it keeps my hands free.
- 100% Microfiber
- UPF 50+ solar protection; Also available as Made in the USA Performance Shirt (B01M8LE0QZ)
- Includes PURE-tech moisture-wicking technology and Anti-microbial technology which keeps you dry and the shirt odor free
- Women’s cut; sizes run smaller
- Lightweight, breathable, and super soft against the skin
- Great for a day of fishing, sailing, swimming, hiking, rowing, surfing and any other of your favorite sports
These are the essential things I need when I am walking outdoors. Take the time to get the right equipment, shoes, socks and garments for your walking.