Start your day with exercise and breakfast and you will make good choices all day long.
How about these pancakes? No flour. No sugar. Packed with flavor. I’m going to be making these for sure! Bananas and sweet potatoes are two of my favorite ingredients.
- ½ cup cooked sweet potato (from about 1 small sweet potato)
- ½ cup mashed banana (from about 1 large banana)
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Alternatively, you can whisk the ingredients together well in a bowl. Make sure the sweet potato and banana are well mashed before you do this.
- Gently heat some oil over medium low to low heat (I like coconut oil for these).
- Pour ⅛ cup batter or less for each pancake into the pan. (I do 2 at a time) Allow the pancake to cook completely on one side before flipping, about 5 minutes.
- Gently life the edges of the pancake all around with a spatula and then gently flip the pancake. Cook on the second side 2-3 more minutes.
- Repeat until you’ve cooked all the pancakes. This recipe will make 12-24 small pancakes, depending on how small you make them.
The nutritional information is for each pancake if you make 12 pancakes total. This recipe serves 1 adult or 2 children.