I’m making it happen and I have an update on my starch solution journey. The results of my high-carb-vegan diet is fantastic and the results are wonderful.
I started the Starch Solution on June 27th of this year. As of today I have made it to my weight-loss goal of 145 and I have lost 6.75 inches. That is the bonus to this diet.
Here are my results so far:
- No canker sores
- No cracks in the corners of my mouth
- No need for evening primrose oil for my eyes
- No indigestion
- Elimination is spot on
- No wild swings on my weight
- My hands and feet are not feeling the affects of the Raynaud’s in the cooler weather
- Energy level has remained high and constant
- Joint pain on a scale of 1 to 10 is about a 1
My husband had a goal weight of 210 and this morning he was at 208. He has lost 10 pounds and has moved into a size 38 pants. He was at 42. I’m so proud of him!
I will be posting more in the weeks to come. Thank you for following me on my journey.