I only have a couple of cookies that I like. Molasses cookies and peanut butter cookies!
I just did a search for the different types of peanut butter cookies, and there are a ton of them.
Peanut butter cookies have been popular since the early 1900s, and in 1913 the wife of the 28th US President, Woodrow Wilson, published a list of her cookie recipes including one for Peanut Cookies that used peanut butter.
10 Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut butter blossoms
- Peanut butter melt-aways
- Reese’s peanut buttercup cookies
- Reese’s pieces peanut butter cookies
- Peanut butter M&M cookies
- Chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies
- Gluten-free peanut butter cookies
- PB&J thumbprint cookies
- Peanut butter and Nutella cookies
- 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies
Why the criss cross on top?
To help the cookies bake more evenly, and as a warning sign for people with peanut allergies.
How many calories?
There are 72 calories in 1 Peanut Butter Cookie. Calorie breakdown: 44% fat, 48% carbs, 8% protein.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
I have tried this recipe and it is pretty good. Lots of sugar, though.