A very busy month when it comes to an “awareness month”. I want to focus on the days that relate to autoimmune disorders.
Bone and Joint Health National Action Week (October 12-20)
During this week there are dedicated days to highlight major rheumatic and musculoskeletal conditions.
- 12 October: World Arthritis Day
- 16 October: World Spine Day
- 17 October: World Trauma Day
- 19 October: World Pediatric Bone & Joint Day
- 20 October: World Osteoporosis Day
World Mental Health Day (October 10)
Mental health issues around the world and mobilizing efforts in support of mental health.
Keeping a positive mindset will go a long way when it comes to living with autoimmune disorders.
- I will not Survive I will Thrive!
- 3 Things that Could Cause Brain Fog
- Focus Your Thoughts on These Things
National Dental Hygiene Month
Celebrate the work dental hygienists do and to help raise awareness on the importance of good oral health.
If you have a good dentist that is able to help you with your oral health and can help you keep your teeth, be grateful! I appreciate my dentist very, very much!
World Pediatric Bone and Joint Day (October 19)
This day focuses on disorders including arthritis, back pain, osteoporosis and trauma that affect our kids.
Psoriasis Day October 29th
An annual day dedicated to people with psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis.
- Bone & Joint Action Week
- World Mental Health Day
- National Hygiene Month
- World Pediatric Bone and Joint Day
- Psoriasis DayPsoriasis DayPsoriasis Day